Visions and Values
Bucklesham Primary School
Working Hard, Aiming High
Vision and Values
We are also holding Open Evenings in October and November. Please phone to book an appointment to visit our school.
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Most importantly, at Bucklesham Primary School, we remember that children are the centre of our focus.
We aim to develop happy and confident learners for the future by:
- Providing a safe and happy learning environment
- Nurturing a love of learning and a desire to do well
- Helping to promote tolerance, understanding, respect and a sense of responsibility to others, our community and the wider world
- Providing a rich and diverse curriculum which meets the needs and individual differences of the children
- Helping all pupils to understand their own learning styles by developing a growth mindset so that they can acquire knowledge, understanding and skills to prepare them for later life
- Developing co-operative positive working relationships between all pupils, staff, governors, parents and the whole school community
- Providing equal opportunities for all