Online Safety Information for parents
Social Media Age Guidance
- Advice for parents on keeping safe online, how to set parental controls and how to have those difficult conversations - NSPCC
- NSPCC Positively Online 6 top tips to support your child's online wellbeing
- CEOP News and articles surrounding internet safety.
- Think You Know Great advice to keep children safe whilst using the internet.
- Parent Info Expert information to help children and young people stay safe online.
UK Safer Internet Centre E-safety tips, advice and resources
Childnet International Parents and Carers information to keep your child safe online.
Childline Feeling good on social media
Internet Matters - how to set up parental privacy controls with your child
NSPCC - how to set up parental controls
Undressed (lgfl.net) Never get undressed or changed on your camera or online - song for young children